Hello my wonderful friends and Happy Monday! I know so much pep for a Monday but today I feel so energized. I actually got a tone of stuff done here at Casa de HNC (laundry, cleaning and organizing some neglected areas) and especially on my Youtube Channel. I even was able to film a Shop with me! Recently the hubs and I were able to have a little time to explore this store and I take you along on this journey. If you’re not familiar with Lidl (pronounced Leedle) then you should definitely check out my video.
I really enjoyed my first experience at Lidl and would recommend this store to anyone looking for save a few bucks. So with that being said I’m curious, have you ever hear of Lidl or been shopping there? If so what was your experience like? Comment below and if you have a chance check out my Youtube Video and better yet make sure to subscribe!
Hello my wonderful friends and Happy 2019!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Season and a Fun-tastic New Year! I cannot believe that 2019 is finally here! These passed few months have flown by! I mean really.. One day I was prepping for my daughter’s 15th birthday party and the next, poof! I’m in the New Year. It has been a crazy and interesting time!
2018 was a very good year for me and I KNOW 2019 will be even better! Now if you have been following me for some time you may recall that I had posted a 2018 Personal and Youtube goals and although I haven’t shared my journey as much as I wanted to. I did pretty good and am proud with the road I’m taking so far. So to make sure that I continue to have my stuff in order I decided to have a phrase for the year. My phrase for 2019 is: CARPE VITAE! (translated from Latin it means Seize Life)
I am truly Happy with that phrase and am excited to continue documenting my journey here and on my YouTube channel. To help me keep my thoughts and goals in order I will continue to have my Goals into categories:
- Continue to Pay off credit card and maintain a zero balance
- Continue Save up an Emergency Fund and Savings Fund
- Continue to Save up for a new car
- Eat Less Takeout – we did pretty good in 2018 – fingers crossed 2019 will be better!
- Create and actually do work out routine – still a struggle lol
- Drink lots more water – yes, going strong on this one!
- Go for a run – yikes this one kills me lol
- Have more date nights with the Hubby 😉 fo’ sho’!
- Spend quality time with my girls – this one is going great!
- Spend more time visiting family and having get togethers – so hard when everyone is so busy!
- Take couples dance lessons (part of date night, maybe?) – still working on this one!
- Spend more time reading the bible and creating a bible study
- Join a woman’s organization or volunteer group – so far I have found a group in my church just have to work up the nerve to join lol
- Create organizational systems for the home – slowly but surely happening – come back soon for a video/blog post
- Finish out incomplete home improvement projects – ongoing progress
- Encourage other’s and share positivity – yes yes yes!!
BLOG & YOUTUBE GOALS
- CONTINUE TO GROW MY BLOG & YOUTUBE CHANNEL I can honestly say that I have reached my goal for 2018 by doubling my Youtube Subscribers and am nearing 10,000 subscribers and that makes me soo Happy!!
- IMPROVE MY PHOTOGRAPHY Photography continues to be a passion of mine and I want to improve my skills so fingers crossed!
- MORE CONTENT SCHEDULE I am going to post more regularly and stick to a planned schedule that will allow for great content and fun blog stuff!
- STRONGER SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE this is a slooooowwww process but one that I’m happy to say is happening – just very slowly lol!
- COMMENT/ENCOURAGE OTHER POSTS I’m happy to say I have really stepped up my commenting game! I have encouraged others and have also followed newbie instagrammers as well as some “popular” IGers to support.
So far I’m happy to say that I have been going great with most of my goals from 2018 and will continue to build on these goals for the 2019 Year! I feel it in my bones that 2019 is gonna be our year! I sincerely hope this post has inspired you to create or continue working on your Goals. I put a lot of thought into my posts in the hopes to inspire and to help build others while growing myself. Do you have any goals you’re ready to crush for 2019? Let me know and I’ll be here to cheer you on! And if you haven’t already make sure to subscribe to my blog and youtube channel and say Hi! Until next time friends, have an awesome day!
As you may know I have been working hard prepping for my daughter’s Quinceanera. Previously I shared how we DIY’ed her capia pin-ons. And if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of my other projects from my stories. Today I’m sharing a super simple yet truly elegant Corset Ribbon Centerpiece tutorial.
I truly love how elegant, and beautiful this centerpiece came out. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
Dollar Tree Vase
Faux Pearl Flat Back Button
Everything in this video was purchased by me and is not sponsored. The link above are affiliate links and I earn a very small commission but does not cost you anything extra. Thank you so much for supporting Hip ‘n Creative!
I cannot believe time has flown by so fast! I have say it was a weird few months. It felt like it zoomed by but at the same time it felt like everything was at a stand still. So today I wanted to share an update on my blog and youtube channel and give any advice or encouragement for anyone out there thinking of starting their own blog/youtube. As a recap please check out my previous post so you can refresh your memory (or read it for the first time). Continue reading
This week is going by so quick! My husband and I went to our local grocery store to pick up some items we needed for our summer graduation bbq as well as for the week.
I hope you enjoy this video and if you haven’t done so yet make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a video! Have a great day and I’ll see you soon!