I cannot believe time has flown by so fast! I have say it was a weird few months. It felt like it zoomed by but at the same time it felt like everything was at a stand still. So today I wanted to share an update on my blog and youtube channel and give any advice or encouragement for anyone out there thinking of starting their own blog/youtube. As a recap please check out my previous post so you can refresh your memory (or read it for the first time).
- GROW MY BLOG & YOUTUBE CHANNEL – So far so good. Last I checked my YouTube channel had 7150 subscribers and is steadily growing! I love engaging with my friends as we build a community of savvy shoppers and friendly faces. As for my blog, it has grown as well, although it still seems to be a bit slower than my youtube channel.
- IMPROVE MY PHOTOGRAPHY – practice makes perfect and I’m still tweaking this one. I expect to have improved my photo skills within a few months. But I have been doing great, I practice with different settings, lighting and can see the difference in my photo quality (even if it is minor changes)
- MORE CONTENT SCHEDULE – I’m happy to say that I have been pretty steadily working hard to get great content here and on my youtube channel. I have increased the amount of blog posts and videos and although I faced a few challenges, I have been doing great!
- STRONGER SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE – so far the progression of my social media presence has improved.. I have more followers, more engagement and see a steady growth in all platforms! I’m sure I’m not the only one that would love a huge surge in followers, right? But I’m happy with the growth I have!
- COMMENT/ENCOURAGE OTHER POSTS – I love to encourage others and to support my fellow bloggers/youtubers. I have continued to be strong on this area and have definitely left encouragement in other posts.
All in all I have been doing great with my goals. I plan on doing a six month update so make sure to subscribe to my blog and check back for new exciting content I will be sharing in the days to come. Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you soon!