Hello my wonderful friends! I hope you are all doing great this wonderful (but cold) morning! SO it has been a very long holiday season for us here at Casa de HNC. We have had some sad moments this past Thanksgiving season and have had some set backs in our kitchen renovation – I’ll share a life update soon explaining in detail what has happened. Today I wanted to share with you a little bit of what I have planned for the New Year (can you believe we are weeks away from 2018! Yikes!! Time is zooming by!) I have learned so much being a Blogger and Youtuber and want to continue to grow and share what I’ve learned along the way with my wonderful friends YOU! Okay enough of my gibber gabber, let’s get on with the goals:
- GROW MY BLOG & YOUTUBE CHANNEL Many of you know that I have a YouTube Channel and most of my focus has been on growing my channel. Unfortunately because of that I have neglected my wonderful blog and I have been feeling so guilty about that! I really am sorry about that and I promise to handle my blog and youtube growth from now on better than I have in the past. With that, I also want to continue to grow my subscriber friends and build a community. 🙂
- IMPROVE MY PHOTOGRAPHY I know this is an area I need to get better at. I love photography and want to learn as much as I can so that I can share photos that help to tell the story or show details along side tutorials or recipes. “Photography is a moment captured in time.”
- MORE CONTENT SCHEDULE I have so many ideas running in my head. I could be having a conversation with someone, reading a book or even watching a movie that can trigger an idea that I want to immediately share. So I am going to post more regularly that will give you wonderful readers a regular schedule of content you can expect.
- STRONGER SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE Social media is a bit tricky for me. Hip ‘n Creative has a growing social media presence but it definitely needs improvement. I love building a community where we can share our day, recipes, or just chat and get to know each other. I would love to have a larger audience on my social pages. I just struggle with putting myself out there. Which is weird I know. Especially since I have a youtube channel and put myself out there frequently but I guess it’s because I’m not great at posting on other sites. Which brings me to my final goal:
- COMMENT/ENCOURAGE OTHER POSTS I’m pretty good at responding to comments people leave on Instagram, my Blog or YouTube channel but I struggle to leave comments or encouragement for others. I follow a few Instagrammers and love their content but I really don’t comment or encourage them as much as I’d like to. But this is going to change and I’m looking forward to it.
There you have it friends, my goals for 2018! I’m very excited to get started and cannot wait to share some wonderful projects with you all! By posting it and sharing my thoughts to you it will hold me accountable to my goals. What about you, what are your goals for 2018? Let me know on the comments below. Have a wonderful day and I’ll see you on the next post!